- One of the safest investment options available.
- You can gain a higher rate of interest than on a regular savings deposit account.
- Interest is compounded at quarterly rests per annum payable on maturity.
- Deposits can be closed prematurely in case of emergency *
- As per Income Tax ACT 1961 interest earning on your FD up to Rs.5000/- is exempted.
- Loan Against FD available up to 75 % of the deposit amount*
- Deposit schemes are rated by CRISIL is “FA+/Stable”
- Deposits are accepted as regulated by RBI on time to time.
*conditions as specified in the Deposit Application form